Research groups and people
- Hoifung Poon and Pedro Domingos. Unsupervised Semantic Parsing. In Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2009. (PDF)
- Luke S. Zettlemoyer and Michael Collins. Learning Context-dependent Mappings from Sentences to Logical Form. In Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the Association for Computational Linguistics and International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (ACL-IJCNLP), 2009 (PDF)
- Smaranda Muresan. Learning to Map Text to Graph-based Meaning Representations via Grammar Induction. In Proc. of TextGraphs-3: Graph-based Algorithms for Natural Language Processing. Workshop at Coling 2008 (PDF)
- Sergei Nirenburg and Victor Raskin, Ontological Semantics, MIT Press, 2004 (Book Link)
- Dan Moldovan , Vasile Rus, Logic form transformation of wordnet and its applicability to question answering, In Proceedings of ACL 2001(PDF)
- Martin Romacker, Udo Hahn, An empirical assessment of semantic interpretation, NAACL, 2000
- Hobbs, Jerry R., Overview Of The TACITUS Project, Workshop On Strategic Computing - Natural Language, 1986 (PDF)
- FrameNet, A lexical database of English based on Frame Semantics.
- PropBank, Corpus of text annotated with verbal propositions and their arguments.
- VerbNet, Verb lexicon with mappings to other lexical resources such as Wordnet and Framenet.
- Mindnet (Microsoft), a knowledge representation project that uses our broad-coverage parser to build semantic networks from dictionaries, encyclopedias, and free text.